Friday, March 2, 2007

9/11 Conspiracy (not)


To my dismay, there are people floating around my world who believe 9/11 was a government conspiracy. I'm sorry, but I just don't buy it.

If the goal was to get Americans okay with attacking Iraq, there's got to be a simpler way to do it. Theories about missile attacks and building demolition teams in New York would require a lot of conspirators. How do you get these people?

These so called "Black Ops" soldiers are just that - soldiers. Soldiers are patriots. So while recruiting these dozens of soldiers, when you sit them down and tell them what the plan is, I bet more than a few wouldn't want any part of it. So what do you do with those who say "No"? You either put them on a rocket ship and launch them to the moon or take them down the hall and kill them because, guess what - THEY MIGHT TELL SOMEBODY.

Also, if I were a Conspiracy Consultant, and I got called into a secret meeting in a White House basement, and someone pitched the "Blow up the WTC and Pentagon" idea, that's when I would raise my hand and ask, "Can we come up with a plan that achieves the same goal without killing thousands of Americans?"

Wouldn't you?